Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

Havplenty 04-27-2012 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 5174212)
Morning!!

Organizing downstairs. So wanted to know if there are any people out there collecting the following.

Red Hat fabric

Thanks for letting me know.

Have a great day!!!
Di

red hat for meeeee!!!!!!!!

it's not that i'm old or anything (ahemmm) but i really want some red hat fabric in both of my postage stamp quilts. i had some small scraps leftover from a swap package that i tailored made for a red hatter. i love the purple/red combo. those two colors call my name. both colors of royalty and an expressive personality as mine.:)

mscupid804 04-27-2012 08:57 AM

I have 3 RAKs ready to go out next week.......

walk-n-roll 04-27-2012 11:09 AM

I like snowmen and want to make a jungle animal quilt.

brenda21 04-27-2012 03:26 PM

I think mooretll collects roosters too.

Diana~I've been collecting specific jungle fabric for about six months for a project I want to do...I LOVE Laurel Burch fabric lines. However, since she passed away there isn't a whole lot that is still in production. One of her lines was Jungle Songs and from the second I saw samples I had to make a quilt...have been slowly accumulating enough to start my quilt soon!!

Ladybug 1938 04-27-2012 03:46 PM

I want to say a Big thank you to Krystyna for the big envelope of Christmas fabric pieces she sent me, got them yesterday and wrote her a long email but it went bye-bye and almost had another one disappear tonight.. I will get some pictures up hopefully tomorrow as I am really whipped tonight..

YOu all have a good night and remember those PS PH are mine...

GodBless
Rosemary

arizonagirl 04-27-2012 05:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful RAK last night from Mary aka: Havplenty. She sent me fabric scraps, a collection of recipes, postcards, miniature postcards, pens, patterns, and a book of 199 promises from God. Thanks Mary.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]331249[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]331250[/ATTACH]

gzuslivz 04-28-2012 12:54 AM

It seems like the only thing I have been posting lately is about my family's health. We got my daughter home and recovering nicely from Toxic Shock Syndrome. Then my hubby got a terrible case of the flu. He has been home sick for a week and has lost 18 pounds! My daughter went to the World Vision 30 Hour Famine this evening and called me at 1:00am to come pick her up. She is stuffed up, sore throat and terrible headache. I haven't been able to do much of anything for almost a month, so my house is a wreck. Haven't even been in my sewing room for weeks. Please pray for my family to get better. I am so worried about them. Thank you.

mmb195152 04-28-2012 03:31 AM

gzuslivz: I am praying for all of you. Please make sure you are taking care of yourself, the caregiver too. mary

mmb195152 04-28-2012 03:34 AM

I love rooster and chicken fabric! The funkier the better. Mary

hoppa 04-28-2012 05:26 AM

Never seen those that could be interesting Krystyna. Thanks for asking.