Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

starshine 09-09-2012 02:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are 2 pictures the angel fabric is from MsCupid and the other one is Everose.
I had another picture taken but now I can't find it or figure out where it went, and so I need to take a break.

quiltymom 09-11-2012 07:27 AM

I also recieved a package from Angela (MRSAJ11). Recieved fabric and pad a darling note holder with paper pens pencil and M&M's minis Thankyou again i really enjoyed you thoughtfulness.

arizonagirl 09-11-2012 11:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone. I'm still without internet and have to drive into town to get online at the library. I don't get to do that very often. I wanted to say a very big thank you to Angela aka: MRSAJ11. I opened my mail box on Saturday to find a wonderful surprise from her. The timing couldn't have been better. Most of you all know all the health problems that I have been facing. On top of that The day after we moved up to Golden Valley, my DH ended up in ICU for 10 days. He is doing better now. But what an adventure it was for me to learn my way around a new town all by myself, not knowing anyone up here except my stepson. Any way back to this package that I got. It had a fabric covered small notebook with my initials embroider on it, with pens and pencils. I have small notebooks everywhere to write things downs so this is very handy. 4 purple FQ's, a pincushion, and mini M&M's. Thanks Angela I love everything.

I miss being online with all of you and hope that sometime soon we will have internet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]362028[/ATTACH]

SharonAnne 09-11-2012 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A very heartfelt thank you to Mrsaj11 for the amazing RAK package she sent that arrived tonight after work. I can see by the posts from several others that she gets around - what a sweet angel she is. I've attached a picture of her thoughtful gift. The timing on this is perfect and even better, her name is the same as my DD's - Angela. My DD told me last night that she was diagnosed with Lyme Disease and has had it apparently for about a year. She is in a later stage and it cannot be erradicated by antibiotics. So, I was feeling down and sad, and Mrsaj11's package was a perfect pick-me-up.

You can see from the photo that she made the most adorable notepad holder with bands for pens and my initials - I love this, and it's even more special because it's handmade!!! There is a charm pack that has the most amazing purple colors and patterns, despite the top one looking almost like denim. My camera is old. This will make a delectable purse/tote. There are extra pens and way cute post it notes - did I mention that one of my addictions is office supply stores? Also enclosed were 2 packages of mini-m&ms. I shared one with my DH who always brings me presents, so I wanted to reciprocate. Lastly, the little items were safely ensconced in a pink, satin, quilted and zippered pouch - very handy. Angela - thank you again. You and your gifts are deeply appreciated.

Quilty-Louise 09-12-2012 09:21 AM

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am not a happy camper today.

But despite everything that has me "grumpy" today it is my
12 & 9 Anniversary, it's raining (which is good) and my hubs
and I will NOT be going out to dinner tonight.

I hope everyone has a good day despite it all.

Krystyna 09-12-2012 09:38 AM

Happy anniversary, Louise!

Everose 09-12-2012 04:10 PM

Louise, Happy Anniversary!!! We so need some rain up here, but .....

mmb195152 09-12-2012 06:40 PM

Thank you Louise for your thoughtful card. I have been out of town, and it was a sweet surprise when I returned home today. Mary

Quilty-Louise 09-12-2012 06:59 PM

Mary,

Glad you got the card and that it was a nice surprise for you upon
your return home.

Hope you had a good time at least while you where out of town.

Louise

hoppa 09-13-2012 05:31 AM

Happy Anniversary Louise!