Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

lynnie 10-13-2012 07:06 PM

Yes, it unrolls, and inside is a pincushion built in. Theres room for three spools of thread, seam ripper, scissors and od ourse needles and thread. Itry to do them in colors i think youd like.

alabam49 10-18-2012 04:56 AM

Received 2 fat quarters in southwest design that I love!! Thank you so much Sustialey. I will definately be able to use them in a project I am working on now!

lynnie 10-18-2012 01:46 PM

Got a rak today....its from renee ie.gzuslivz, some pretty and different sand from ocean shores wa, and it came in the cutest jar, like a miniture canister.
Where in the world did you get that little jar???

I still need little jars, annd this is too cute for words!!!
thanks again

CajunQuilter2 10-18-2012 03:16 PM

This is a VERY LATE but none the less very much APPRECIATED THANK YOU to mrsaj11 for my wonderful RAK. I don't have my camera:thumbdown:so I can't take pictures but she made me the CUTEST note pad holder with my initials on it with a place for a pen, nail clipper and nail file on the back. It is made with the cutest sewing fabric inside and out, some yummy goodies, a spare note pad and a cute journal that will come in very handy. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me my goodies....:thumbup:

wuv2quilt 10-18-2012 03:31 PM

Has anyone heard from Quilty-Louise???

lynnie 10-19-2012 01:41 PM

Not yet.
That sounds like a very nic rak.

gzuslivz 10-19-2012 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5595349)
Got a rak today....its from renee ie.gzuslivz, some pretty and different sand from ocean shores wa, and it came in the cutest jar, like a miniture canister.
Where in the world did you get that little jar???

I still need little jars, annd this is too cute for words!!!
thanks again

Lynnie,

I'm pretty sure I got the jars in the wedding section at Michaels. They are by "Victoria Lynn" 2 inch glass cruets. The package had nine little jars in it. If you can't find them, let me know and I will try.

quiltymom 10-20-2012 06:46 AM

I recieved a cute Rak from Painicas yesterday. Had coasters fabric and a cute halloween game, Thankyou girlfriend catch you on other side!!! Yes Louise is fine.

quiltymom 10-23-2012 05:56 AM

Thankyou Patti

1 Attachment(s)
Frist one I've recieved in a LONG time!!

cherrio 10-23-2012 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4968311)
i have a question, how many of you like & use the ponytail holders for your bobbins? i saw on a thread that some didnt like them because it prevented them from seeing the thread colors. i am not sure how that happens because the plastic bobbins are see through and the metal ones have holes in them so you can see the thread plus you can always just move the elastic down just a bit to see your thread.

i love them and it has made a world of difference in preventing me from having a bobbin thread tangle monster mess. they are very economical and so easy to use. in my mind, what's not to like but i know as many different quilters as there are, there is at least that many different opinions.

use em here too.:thumbup: