Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

mscupid804 01-09-2012 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4858856)
Many thanks to Ladybug from me, too! I got the same coaster and my hot chocolate is sitting on it right now!
Special thanks to my buddy Teresa who sent me the most delightful wine country calendar! I really, really, really needed a new one since the one in my office is still turned to June 2001! Thank you!!!

You betcha! :thumbup:

thomp116 01-12-2012 11:57 AM

Thank you to Sheila-in Erie for two books of ornament Christmas stamps. They will match the stamp and punch I want to use to make cards for next Christmas. Love getting 'non-bill' mail!

Ladybug 1938 01-12-2012 01:32 PM

Many thanks to Mary in MO for my special gift... :-) love it...

sewbeadit 01-13-2012 02:53 AM

I was RAK'ed today by Mary B in La Crosse Wis. and I would love to say thank you so much, it came on a "need to be perked up" day! A lovely piece of apple fabric, wonderful. :) Thanks again Mary, sewbeadit

Moedeenie 01-17-2012 05:35 AM

QuiltyLouise, I look forward to participating in the RAK and appreciate your sending out the updated list over the weekend. I LOVE the idea of sending a random special treat to our quilting friends here on the board! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Ladybug 1938 01-17-2012 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie (Post 4883074)
QuiltyLouise, I look forward to participating in the RAK and appreciate your sending out the updated list over the weekend. I LOVE the idea of sending a random special treat to our quilting friends here on the board! Have a wonderful week everyone!

It seems to me that an RAK is whatever the person sending or receiving it wants it to be... The person sending it may keep it private or let the person know who is sending it, maybe they just want to say HEY I'm thinking about you, or you are Special,, it's up to the sender there.. The Receiver also can take it as, I really needed that today,, a special pick me up... a time to think about the sender... Whatever you want to do it's yours to send or receive.. A quiet thank you is nice... JMHO ( I know I have thanked people in the past using names and sometimes pictures but this is a new year.)

Havplenty 01-19-2012 02:00 PM

krystyna thanks for my needle book, mag and bobbins. much appreciated.

onaemtnest 01-19-2012 03:17 PM

I received and RAK from SEW BEAD IT. A lovely surprise with every piece of fabric something I will be using. You know, I keep reading on the threads, that somehow it seems that these RAK's come at just the right time for the recipients. This one came on a gloomy-can't-decide-if-it-wants-to-rain-or-snow day....wind blowing this was definitely the ray of sunshine missing in my day!

Thank-you Sew Bead It!!!!!

Krystyna 01-20-2012 05:09 AM

Yesterday I received beautiful Our Lady of Guadalupe fabric from 3NorwichTerr aka Deby. How thoughtful! I love it.

Ladybug 1938 01-20-2012 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4892296)
Yesterday I received beautiful Our Lady of Guadalupe fabric from 3NorwichTerr aka Deby. How thoughtful! I love it.

Where can I get the fabric of Our Lady of Guadalupe, just read some articles about her in Catholic Digest supplement...