Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

Lv2sew2011 03-07-2012 05:36 PM

Louise exactly what are you looking for, I can take care of Oklahoma..Donna

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5028473)
K- I only need 14 more of the states to have my collection
completed.
They are:
Alabama
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Massachusetts (my SIL is from here you would think I would have asked for one lol)
New Hampshire
New Jersey
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
West Virginia

Lv2sew2011 03-07-2012 05:43 PM

With all the Holiday Stuff and Family coming and going I forgot about this list until today when I received a great package.

Donna

Now I do need to get busy and send some out too now that I've been reminded.

valleyquiltermo 03-07-2012 06:12 PM

Well I got that darn bug that was going around, so I didn't get my RAKs mailed on Monday, I'll be mailing 6 out tomorrow 4 for USA gals and one in Ireland.
Sorry about the delay, Donna

Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo (Post 5028482)
Louise, I sent you an email about something to add to the list. Thanks for the new list and the fact that we don't have to go to yahoo to get it.
I have 4 RAKs ready and 2 more I'm working on to go out Monday.

arizonagirl 03-07-2012 08:25 PM

Hey every one I'm back. Feeling much better now. It seems like if it hasn't been one thing it's been another around here. We've also been dealing with my son's pressure sores since the beginning of the year. All but one has healed up. The last one is the worst. It is down to the bone and with a hole a little smaller than a quarter in size. We have an RN that come's in once a week to check on the wound and then I change the dressings the rest of the time. We just have to hope that He doesn't get an infection and everything will be ok.

hoppa 03-08-2012 07:07 AM

I want to thank WAlk n roll you the Rak she sent me yesterday. Dot two yummy batiks my faves and some batiks.

Krystyna 03-08-2012 08:57 AM

Did anyone get a RAK from me? Gee, 18 sent out. Wonder if any got there yet? Or maybe you didn't know what they were? I found a template at Stitch Magazine at Interweave Studio for swatch cards. You can either keep them in a baseball card sheet or take them to the store on a binder ring to find matching fabric or thread.

And, RAKs of lace snippets and zippers and scarves are flying out today.

quiltymom 03-08-2012 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5041937)
Did anyone get a RAK from me? Gee, 18 sent out. Wonder if any got there yet? Or maybe you didn't know what they were? I found a template at Stitch Magazine at Interweave Studio for swatch cards. You can either keep them in a baseball card sheet or take them to the store on a binder ring to find matching fabric or thread.

And, RAKs of lace snippets and zippers and scarves are flying out today.

I haven't but what a clever idea!!!

Quilty-Louise 03-08-2012 10:38 AM

I collect coffee mugs from the states (and around the world).

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5040390)
Louise exactly what are you looking for, I can take care of Oklahoma..Donna

Gigi07 03-08-2012 12:35 PM

I got RAKed today!!! Thank you very much Louise!! I'm thinking SPRING! YES....

quiltymom 03-08-2012 03:53 PM

I sent many out the beginning of week and haven't heard anything from them either!!!Maybe tommorrow!!