Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Silly goose me....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/silly-goose-me-t141256.html)

BrendaY 07-29-2011 08:55 PM

I drove my husband's car to the grocery store, went in and did my shopping. Bag boy followed me out and loaded them into the backseat. I got in the car and put the key in.. couldn't turn the key! Took it out and tried again..no go. I noticed a pillow on the passenger seat, and wondered where he got that!

Then I realized that I was in the wrong car, and mine was parked next to it, so I got out and waved down another bag boy. He came over and I told him to please move the groceries from this car to the one next to it. Sweet kid, he starts moving groceries.. then a man and wife come up, pushing their cart..

I'm so embarrassed, and tell him that I had my groceries loaded in the wrong car.. The man said "I usually lock my car".. Bet he doesn't skip that little chore next time! Now hubby does the shopping....

Sewfine 07-29-2011 08:57 PM

OMG!

alikat110 07-29-2011 09:13 PM

That is funny.

saf 07-29-2011 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaY
I drove my husband's car to the grocery store, went in and did my shopping. Bag boy followed me out and loaded them into the backseat. I got in the car and put the key in.. couldn't turn the key! Took it out and tried again..no go. I noticed a pillow on the passenger seat, and wondered where he got that!

Then I realized that I was in the wrong car, and mine was parked next to it, so I got out and waved down another bag boy. He came over and I told him to please move the groceries from this car to the one next to it. Sweet kid, he starts moving groceries.. then a man and wife come up, pushing their cart..

I'm so embarrassed, and tell him that I had my groceries loaded in the wrong car.. The man said "I usually lock my car".. Bet he doesn't skip that little chore next time! Now hubby does the shopping....

I did the same thing.....red in the face??????

Ditter43 07-29-2011 10:24 PM

I was waiting for the punch line!! That's too funny!! :lol: :lol:

wolfkitty 07-29-2011 10:37 PM

I've put my key in, and wondered why it didn't work! Oh, dear!

Painiacs 07-29-2011 10:57 PM

Almost got in wrong car but noticed wrong spouse sitting in it!!!!!

Peckish 07-29-2011 11:49 PM

Were they the same kind of car????

Lv2sew2011 07-29-2011 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaY

OHHHHH MY Goodness, I'm laughing so hard, that I'm afraid I will wake my husband up! Funniest thing I've heard in a long time...Thanks for the laugh

coloradosky 07-30-2011 12:05 AM

Thanks, I'm still laughing.