Maybe I watch way too much of The Late Show With David Letterman.......
Top Ten reasons to suspect your partner is cheating on you with another quilter
10. You only like to work with Batik fabric and yet you find swatches of 30’s and 40’s reproduction fabrics in his pockets.
9. You find two ticket stubs to an art quilt show and you have been working on traditional quilts for the last five years.
8. He stops watching the game to point out your seams don’t quite line up and offers to give you some helpful tips on how to improve your piecing.
7. You find a receipt from an expensive boutique for a large amount of fabric and it is not your birthday or anniversary.
6. You best friend tells you he has been quizzing other guild members on how to choose good color combinations.
5. While you are watching your favorite quilting show your partner says he thinks the host is “hot”.
4. Your partner’s secretary confides that he is cruising fabric websites at work.
3. You discover three books on hand quilting and a thimble in his sock drawer and you are strictly a machine quilter.
2. He comes home from a night out with the boys covered in metallic thread snips.
1. He tells you he had discovered a great new long arm quilter in town and offers to take all your UFO’s to be completed. You know all the long arm quilters within a fifty mile radius and none of them seen him lately.