Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Updated you on wonderful family news... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/updated-you-wonderful-family-news-t209579.html)

sunnymom 12-30-2012 08:49 PM

Congrats! :)

callen 12-31-2012 04:59 AM

How wonderful is that !! Such good news for you & yours, enjoy.

caspharm 12-31-2012 08:01 AM

Congrats on all the great news! Good wishes to all!

rosiewell 12-31-2012 08:51 AM

well congratulations, is seems you are truly blessed with your family!

barnbum 12-31-2012 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5750159)
Karla...this is such wonderful news!!!

Congrats, Grandma!!! We just became grandparents for the first time last July, so I am just a little ahead of you....Zoe is the bestest grandbaby and we just love her to pieces.

The baby quilts...wonderful that she has many to choose from....I hope she chooses one of your lovely log cabins. Now all you need are matching burp clothes and bibs....

(kiss your horses for me....especially Mazie, she is one of my favorites)

Are there pictures of Zoe somewhere?? I'd love to see her. Mazie is your favorite? I didn't know that! lol
Here are Rosie, Tucker and Mazie... I had cut Tucker's forlock, but it's down to his nose again--already!

barnbum 12-31-2012 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by LindaJR (Post 5750823)
Comgratulations on all the good news. What is a Talk-About book? I have 10 great-grandchildren under 8 and it sounds like something I would like to make for them.

It's something I designed--and it's complicated. lol If you search my name you can find posts on it--and get the general idea.

barnbum 12-31-2012 04:36 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are Justin and Jenny on vacation in TX this summer, Rachel and Aaron on the day they got engaged, Rachel, and Mark and me on Christmas!

Teacup 12-31-2012 07:39 PM

Congratulations! Grandkids are the BEST! And you are blessed that they will live close and you can be a regular part of their lives. So much to look forward to. Enjoy it all!

owlvamp 12-31-2012 07:42 PM

Wow! Congratulations on everything that's happening.

Tink's Mom 01-01-2013 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum (Post 5753106)
Are there pictures of Zoe somewhere?? I'd love to see her. Mazie is your favorite? I didn't know that! lol
Here are Rosie, Tucker and Mazie... I had cut Tucker's forlock, but it's down to his nose again--already!

Love this picture! I'm sure they were waiting for treats and loves....yes, Mazie is ONE of my favorites, Rosie and Tucker are the other two....lol They have such personalities!

Yes, their are pictures....but DIL doesn't like me to post them on the internet...I will pm you with my facebook name and you can see one or two. I got in a bit of trouble for posting without her permission.
I started a thread on here the day she was born, 7/16/12...just born pictures are right there with my son, too. My hubby was home sick, so missed being at the hospital.