Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   You have to watch this. Betcha can't without smilin'!.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/you-have-watch-betcha-cant-without-smilin-t218464.html)

Retired Fire Chief 04-08-2013 02:18 PM

That is sooo funny, I didn't smile, I giggled. He is the true meaning of dance like no one's watching. It's always funny to see someone who just doesn't care what others think, they will have fun regardless. If he keeps it up he will be the skinny white guy behind him!

jbj137 04-08-2013 03:00 PM

I am glad he is enjoying himself
and not ashamed to do it.
Hope he keeps it up and the belly goes.
Then he can join a Chip'n'dales.

PattR 04-08-2013 03:25 PM

That was funny, but that guy was a great dancer and most of all he was having fun. He caught on amazingly fast too. When I took an aerobics class I was a total & complete klutz! Never did catch on and finally left because I was so embarrassed! I wish I had his spirit (not the kind that probably created his belly-lol), he seems to be a lot of fun.

CAS49OR 04-08-2013 04:01 PM

The guy in the front left has great timing, and is really having fun. Almost inspired me to get up and dance along with them. I had to smile about the pale boys in the back, :o

paulswalia 04-08-2013 04:09 PM

what do I win......I didn't smile even once! I was too busy grimacing.

sailsablazin 04-08-2013 05:11 PM

Thought that this was a riot. The guy has great moves and is great---just needs to get rid of that belly.

Rose_P 04-08-2013 06:09 PM

It's funny how so many of the comments focus on the heavy guy, whereas the one in the back, who would be considered normal weight, was acting an awful lot more goofy, somehow. I'm glad the women, at least, had some dignity. And what's with that one in the stripes who keeps walking across in front of the camera? Getting an eyeful? Thanks for the chuckle. It made me want to get up and dance (while nobody's looking).

A little thought that crossed my mind: If you were 12 years old and the guy in Speedos was your dad - OMGosh! Not that he's doing that - it's great - but that somebody put it on the Internet where all your friends can see!!!

NewYearsOld 04-08-2013 06:43 PM

LOL! Who knows! Maybe someone bet him a Million Dollars if he would get out there and do that! And he WON!

Yooper32 04-09-2013 06:00 AM

I was expecting him to have a heart attack at any moment, but gosh darn it, he was having a wonderful time and getting a lot more out of the exercise than any of the other ones and enjoying himself, no end. Nobody would bother to watch this video if it weren't for him. Great sense of rythem.

llong0233 04-09-2013 09:14 AM

This man is wonderful! He has great moves and very light on his feet. Of all the others, he's the one who seems to be having the best time, putting himself into it and good for him!