Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   You're never alone when you have a cat (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/youre-never-alone-when-you-have-cat-t36343.html)

pittsburgpam 02-08-2010 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This morning while soaking in a hot bath my cat just couldn't stand that she couldn't (wouldn't) get in there with me. She stood on the edge, pawed the water, meowed at me... everything but get in there too. :-D

She also sits on the countertop next to the shower (I sometimes open the door a crack so she can stick her nose in) and when I get out she gets in.

Oh... before anyone asks :P No, I didn't take the camera into the bath with me. I had my phone there within reach so took a picture with it.

Quilter7x 02-08-2010 12:06 PM

OMG that is too funny!

One of our cats used to lick the tub dry after we took a shower/bath. The vet said that was fine and his cat does the same thing.

Your picture is precious!

Charlee 02-08-2010 12:08 PM

Cute picture! She looks like the kitty I had!

The kitty that I had would climb onto my chest/shoulders while I reclined in the tub...and get super indignant if she got wet in the process!

BKinCO 02-08-2010 12:21 PM

LOL cats are SO funny!!! Yesterday mine was chasing the second hand on our wall clock ~ she's never noticed it before but we had boxes piled underneath and she could suddenly get right up to it!! She was rather mad that she couldn't catch it!

nativetexan 02-08-2010 12:23 PM

now that i'm sleeping in my recliner, two of my three cats sleep on me!! in bed, they sleep on the foot of the bed or against my legs.

QBeth 02-08-2010 12:44 PM

Most nights I sleep on my side. Baby Peeps in the crook of my knees, Rudy stretched out on top of me, and Squeaky on a pillow above my head where she stretches out a paw so she can touch me. Good thing I'm not a restless sleeper! Anyone who says cats are too independent, was never owned by a cat. Or two, or three, or ...

Rachel 02-08-2010 12:46 PM

precious kitty. Glad to hear you don't take the camera to the tub with you regularly. tee hee

renee765 02-08-2010 12:55 PM

That's funny - the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was "I'd never think about taking a camera in the bathtub with me" so when I read your last sentence I had to laugh!

I had a cat that used to do something similar - especially when I had a bubble bath. After she fell in the tub, however, she no longer had any interest in catching my toes in the water.

redrummy 02-08-2010 12:56 PM

Our cat cries at the bathroom door while hubby is in shower, he refuses to allow him in there while showering. After his shower, cat will get in shower area and walk around. Strange cat.

Marjpf 02-08-2010 12:58 PM

Is that unconditional love - when they will follow you some where they don't want to go? Watch those toes.