Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ProFootballChampionships - Favorite Team? Will you watch?

Go steelers! Want the packers to win theres also, but only becuase I think it would make for a good superbowl. I dont watch I listen while I sew, honey watches. Hes leaving for the packers game, watching that at a buddies down the road, but will be back home in time for the steelers.

Well, you can take the girl out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take the Burgh outa the girl. So Yeah STEELERS all the way!!

Don't have any choice in this house, the TV only knows sports. But I will be sewing quilt blocks and listening to the Packers win.

Quote Originally Posted by happynana
    Well, you can take the girl out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take the Burgh outa the girl. So Yeah STEELERS all the way!!
    Steelers fan forever and ever no matter where you live!!!!!

Blog Entries
    GO PACK ! Always rooting for the Packers, as a former Wisconsin-ite. And Aaron Rodgers deserves this WIN.

My favorite team (the Bucs) didn't make the playoffs, but I think they will be there next year...
    That said, I'd like to see a Pack-Jets super bowl!!!

My DH and I are having our pictures taken today (I am 32 weeks pregnant) so we will have both games recording at home. When we get home from the shoot (starts at 2) we will catch up on the first game (thank you DVR box) and just in case we are not to a live recording by the time the second game starts or we decide to go grocery shopping or something, we have that recording as well.

I am cheering for the Bears in the first game BUT my heart lies with the Steelers so that is the game I am most interested in :) No one really understands why I am a Steelers fan and I don't even know what to say because I have NO connection to the area AT ALL! I was born and raised in south Alabama and currently reside in the central of Louisiana but I am NOT a Saints fan ....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geckogirl
    BUT my heart lies with the Steelers so that is the game I am most interested in :) No one really understands why I am a Steelers fan and I don't even know what to say because I have NO connection to the area AT ALL! .
    Maybe it's the *color* of the TIGHT uniforms :)

Steelers here. DH asked me where my Steeler clothes are so I could be dressed properly for game time. I have no clue. I'll find something to wear.

Born in Pittsburgh, raised in Pittsburgh, still live in Pittsburgh. GO STEELERS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast