Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway- Oct 7th Episode

Ivey is so mean and a sore loser. Poor Michael C. I'm sure it was hard to keep focused with her talking so badly about him. Gretchen was ready to go right along with Ivey. She is so full of herself. I'm really tired of her. What did you think?

I totally agree!

Blog Entries
    I hope Gretchen leaves next week! I agree about her being so full of herself!

I agree! How could Michael even function with all the drama going on. I was so glad when Tim came in and handled it.

I figured Christopher was going to go this time. I figure next will be between Michael C. and Gretchen.

I wasn't really impressed with anyone's designs this time. And especially disliked Heidi's line! :lol:

I agree. I wanted to give Ivey a good talking to!! What a mean spirited girl!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mzsooz
    I agree! How could Michael even function with all the drama going on. I was so glad when Tim came in and handled it.

I figured Christopher was going to go this time. I figure next will be between Michael C. and Gretchen.

I wasn't really impressed with anyone's designs this time. And especially disliked Heidi's line! :lol:
    I completely agree about Heidi's line. No color, just dull gray looking. DD and I both said we wouldn't buy any of her line.

I was impressed again by Mondo. He has more class in his little pinky finger than Gretchen could ever have!!! I have disliked her from the beginning of this season.

Blog Entries
    I thought Heidi was about as big of a witch as Ivy and Gretchen was tonight. But that's not a big shock. I'm just glad Mondo is still there. I thought his outfits should have won-I would never buy any of the ones that did win. Not my style by a longshot (horizontal stripes?? REALLY???).

I really enjoy that show...it is so funny at times. I agree with you guys about the outfits they made. Terrible with a capital
    T.

I love the show, will be soooooooooo Happy if Gretchen goes.

I agree with you all. I want Gretchen to go home. From day one she thought she was a better designer than anybody else there. I really think Mondo is the most consistant in his talent and designs.This has been a strange season. Tim has had to call them out two times. I am glad he did it this time and when Gretchen took over the team and then threw poor Michael C. under the bus. I will say it makes for some pretty good tv. (smile)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast