Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Project Runway

Blog Entries
    This is the only show that I actually "remember" to watch. We love it in this house. Shhhhhh, even my husband loves watching it with me.

Blog Entries
    Watching it right now. Boy, what drama tonight! One guy I would like them to show the door. Pathetic.

Die hard fan here...Even watch the re-runs....I will say the designers this season are lacking in some of the hilarious personalities of past shows.....This group really isn't so......"FEARLESS"........ :thumbup:

I could watch it usually, but have gotten spoiled by recording it and then fast forwarding thru all the commercials, only problem is wrestling the controll away from DH after the recording finishes!

yeah, josh c is back!!! the other josh is not being so pleasant this evening!!!

This group doesn't seem to go "above and beyond" this time. I live to see unusual things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2
    Watching it right now. Boy, what drama tonight! One guy I would like them to show the door. Pathetic.
    That's when I do not like to watch the show. However, he did sort of redeem himself by apologizing. . .

he didn't really apologize in my opinion. It was just his way of moving things along so he wouldn't look bad. Besides, in the end the dress he was getting credit for was made by Anya. Why did Josh get credit? I'm ready for him to be gone, but I don't think his big head will fit through the door!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by booklady
    he didn't really apologize in my opinion. It was just his way of moving things along so he wouldn't look bad. Besides, in the end the dress he was getting credit for was made by Anya. Why did Josh get credit? I'm ready for him to be gone, but I don't think his big head will fit through the door!
    I agree!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2