Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Puppy-Cam!

Puppy-Cam!

I love German Shepherds. I have had two but I am down to one now. My husband found this online last night. White German Shepherd puppies.

I had to share this as I thought some people might need a little break from the hustle and bustle and the sadness. These babies are just what puppies should be! The finished eating a little bit ago and then spent some time playing in front of the camera. Now it looks like they are all hudled up for their naps.

http://www.polarbearpuppies.com/

Blog Entries
    I love Shepherds --I want all of them their so adorable even the Mommy and Daddy

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    awwwwww.. Puppy cam is off the air right now .. but maybe later
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

What gorgeous dogs. I have never heard of this type of shepherd but they are gorgeous ! We have a Golden Retriever & a miniature collie (sheltie) who are spoiled to death but we love 'em.
    Dance like no one is watching

AWWWW!!! they are really cute! I just wasted at least 20 minutes watching them play....I was raised with a shepard and just love them....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

beautiful puppies. had a german shepard that was 1 week older than me so we grew up together. he was my best friend and protector. he loved kids and all the kids in the neighbor hood loved him. we had our birthdays to gether. he wore a hat , got ice cream and cake, danced with us and the kids would bring him gifts too. when ever they had big bones like a ham at home they had to give him those. he chaperone me every where. at tap class he was allowed to sit inside the door and he sat watching like any parent would and there were times he would be sitting inside the door at school listening to the teacher like he was learning too, so I would have to take him home. that was 45 years ago and i still miss him. thanks for bringing up such wonderful memories. merry xmas

Blog Entries
    Many years we raised white German Shepards for sale. Beautiful animals!

Awww, it looks like they are sleeping. I can barely see one beneath the big, stupid "un-friended" ad. Love puppies, want a puppy! Actually, I'd like to adopt a potty trained dog that doesn't shed.
    :-)
    CAS

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link! We are a sheppie household. We had a pure white shepherd that we lost a year ago at the age of 13 yo.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

They are just beautiful.....One of Gods greatest gifts to man kind is a dog...Thanks for sharing.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast