Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: QB Down?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby Patty
    I had been trying all day to get on and it sounds like everyone else has too. Are we spoiled or what?
    Ditto here. I only recently found this message board and was beginning to get upset that I had lost you all. So glad the board is back up...I need all the learnin' I can get.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    down for hours..you can read what folks did during the DOWN time at my post here!
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-145632-1.htm

I couldn't get on this morning and it was out for a long time. I was really lost, didn't know what to do with myself! Even had to do some housework, laundry etc. I got on in the afternoon and then it was gone again this evening for a short while. It makes me appreciate the reliable service almost all of the time and also how much I enjoy the QB!

I've been having intermittent problems for several weeks with not being able to get on. It would tell me that it wasn't connecting to the website or that the address was wrong. I, too, was ready to call my internet provider to see what the problem was. Hopefully it's fixed now because I'm lost when I can't get onto the QB. Yes...I think we're all spoiled.

same here- I wondered where everyone would go now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3