Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Qbee is BACK...Been MIA for awhile and MISSED Ya'll!! 8 Days in the hospital was NO fun

OK ya'll.......LOOOOOOONG story short I have been in the hospital for the last 8 days and am FINALLY back :)
    Just got home...hubby got me all tucked in the bed and what was the first thing I wanted? MY LAPTOP of course...I have soooo missed the QB!!! So, I have 13 PMs waiting for me and I will respond to each one of you ASAP :) Magnet swappers, give me time to get caught up and we will get back on track. Boomerang folks, I will contact April to give her an update and figure out the fastest way to catch up. Ladies from LQS have actually offered to help....I LOVE my LQS!! Row Robin....I will contact ya'll individually. OK...off to start replying to PMs. Oh and Crafty Bear....I will be giving you a call when I get a chance so be ready....LOL!!

Blog Entries
    No fun! So glad you were able to come home. Happy quilting!

Blog Entries
    Happy you are home and settled in. Take your time getting back on target:)

Welcome back.....glad you are home!

Good to see you QBee. I guess I missed it and didnt know you were sick. Hope you are feeling better and on the road to recovery. Best wishes, SueBee

Blog Entries
    Hi,

I wondered where you have been. Sorry to hear you were in the hospital, you take care of yourself.

Please call me on cell phone when you have time.

Craftybear

Quote Originally Posted by Qbee
    OK ya'll.......LOOOOOOONG story short I have been in the hospital for the last 8 days and am FINALLY back :)
    Just got home...hubby got me all tucked in the bed and what was the first thing I wanted? MY LAPTOP of course...I have soooo missed the QB!!! So, I have 13 PMs waiting for me and I will respond to each one of you ASAP :) Magnet swappers, give me time to get caught up and we will get back on track. Boomerang folks, I will contact April to give her an update and figure out the fastest way to catch up. Ladies from LQS have actually offered to help....I LOVE my LQS!! Row Robin....I will contact ya'll individually. OK...off to start replying to PMs. Oh and Crafty Bear....I will be giving you a call when I get a chance so be ready....LOL!!

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear you're better. Keep recouperating and you'll be caught up in no time.

I just spent 2 weeks in Germany so I can relate to missing the QB. All I got was 1 hour on the PC. YIKES! It's good to be back in the fold, ain't it?

Glad your home and prayers for a speedy recovery :D

Blog Entries
    glad to see you are back on here. wishes for a speedy recovery! by the way i have been meaning to tell you i LOVE your screen name. My aunt and uncle have been calling me qbee for years - short for Queen Bee. don't know where they got it from

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad you are back. Get some rest.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast