Question about a NECCHI

Old 09-08-2011, 03:18 PM

Okay ladies I have got another question for you. You have always been able to help me in the past. I have recently purchased a NICE NECCHI 522FB but am unable to find a downloadable manual anywhere. Well let rephrase that, a free downloadable manual. I don't want to pay for something till I know what I am paying for, and none of these sites show you what you are purchasing. I wish I could go straight to the manufacturer and ask them but can't seem to find any links to them. So herevi find myself asking you all for help once again. I really want to use this machine but I want to use it correctly. Any ideas?
Old 09-08-2011, 03:26 PM

I had to order the manual for my Necchi....think it cost $15...because I was going to take a machine quilting class, that required I have the manual. Found it by googling the model number, and it came from across the country. The sad thing is that the machine died shortly thereafter, due to being "used up". I think I deleted the website from my favorites because I no longer have the machine.
Here is a link to sewusa. that shows a manual for $10
www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine_Manuals/Necchi_Manuals/522
Old 09-08-2011, 03:27 PM

I have paid to download the manuals for some of my older machines and never had any problems. The downloads have always been copies of the original manuals, and they were certainly cheap enough.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Power Poster

There are two Yahoo groups for vintage Necchi machines. One of them has manuals you can print out (for some of the models, not all). The name of the main group is necchisewingmachinegroup; its sister list with the manuals is Necchi_Sewing_Circle .
Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99
There are two Yahoo groups for vintage Necchi machines. One of them has manuals you can print out (for some of the models, not all). The name of the main group is necchisewingmachinegroup; its sister list with the manuals is Necchi_Sewing_Circle .
Thank you very much, will try these avenues and see what I come up with. The quilting board never let's me down. :-)