Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt "Helpers"-you gotta love 'em!

Ever notice that sometimes you get more help than you need?
    Yukon Jack has the need to be noticed. He demands more attention all around. Much more than Riley. But the best helper??? That award goes to DH - I purchased some fabric for the back of this quilt and DH wasn't so crazy about it. I told him I could go find something else. So - today I went SHOPPING and found a red for the back and 6 yards of other fabric. They just happend to "fall into" the cart. What's a girl to do? I just had to buy them :lol: Bet he wishes he kept his opinion to himself- would have been cheaper :!:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Such adorable pics, both Yukon and avatar! They love to be right in the middle of the quilting projects. Mine like to sit on the cutting board to supervise my cutting! :lol: :roll: :wink:

In the middle of the forest, In The middle of North Carolina
    He is adorable!! My Great Dane does that all the time, thinks they all are for him. I love all the colors in your quilt

Blog Entries
    2 doods ,he,s telling you thank you mom for the quilt :D ,he.s beauitful love his color coat

Blog Entries
    2 doods ,he,s telling you thank you mom for the quilt :D ,he.s beauitful love his color coat too

Quote Originally Posted by nellie
    2 doods ,he,s telling you thank you mom for the quilt :D ,he.s beauitful love his color coat too
    But it's not HIS :(
    This is being made for my cousin's daughter. She is getting married next month.

NINNIE-we got him from a Great Dane rescue. They took in the doodle puppies when the breeder died and found all the dogs a home :lol:

Yes the pets need to help since they are use to monmmy being all full of threads and she spends so much time in one room :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell Yukon and Riley Hello from Cher!!! :wink: :wink: kissy kissy!!!!!

Cute! My big dog lays at my feet when I am sewing, under the cabinet, where he almost fits! He gets the machine to sewing sometimes when he lays on the foot pedal! Now I have to turn the machine off when I walk away!

What cute pictures. I love all my quilting helpers. I have a cat that sleeps on my lap while I sew. I love it. This is her with my new quilt kit. I swear she is smiling.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a sweet face he has! Nice quilt too!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast