Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilt inspector went off duty

Blog Entries
    OOOOOH what a wonderful job he is doing to insure the quilt is warm and cozy. soooooooooooo cute. wish we could sleep so good huh?
    SMILE- it will make everyone wonder what you are up to.
    Stay strong and keep looking up.

My kitty wants to sleep on the ironing board so of course I have to leave her there and set up a smaller ironing pad that I use. We could never move our babies, could we?

What do you mean off duty? That's the complete snooze test! (And the quilt is passing just fine...) What a cutie-pie.

He's doing a fine job, just off duty. My kitties love to lay on my quilts too. In fact, any time I lay out new fabric to begin a project, if I turn my back one of them will be right in the middle of it.
    When a dying man asked his pastor "How long does it take to die?" his pastor's heartfelt reply was "A lifetime." Live life to the fullest, but stop now and then to enjoy the sunset.
    Lynda

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    awww how cute and comfortable he looks ! thanks for sharing
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Awe, looks so sweet and peaceful! If there is a "next lifetime", I wanna be a cat!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnana2000 View Post
    He looks sooooo comfortable.
    He did NOT go OFF DUTY!!! He has moved onto "THE SLEEP TEST"!!! It's always nice to see your work being enjoyed.

He's saying "Go ahead, turn up the AC, I dare you"!

Blog Entries
    Saw two kitties at Petco this afternoon (bonded brothers - 5 months old) that could be related to your little "quilt tester". Our quilt tester died several years ago at the ripe age of 18 years! My Lhasa (may she rest in peace too) used to rearrange my blocks if she got into the room where I sew - I don't have a design wall so I would use the floor - I would have to put up a child gate to keep her out while I put them together from the floor - she would sit on the other side and complain! She also used to sit on the quilt while I sewed the bindings on - I miss her!

He is probably such a diligent inspector that he earned his nap. Nap. Get it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2