Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilters with kitties

What are your interests? Do you like older movies, etc.? that's a good place to start.

If I get another cat, I want to name it Pangur Ban after the poem. http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.co...PangurBan.html

I like Boo. Also Spooks. We have a cat with that name but she is anything but black!

I like Boo! We also have a new stray kitty that has called our place home. She is a dark multi in color. The kids named her autumn.

We once had a black cat named Noche. (night in Spanish)

Blog Entries
    The two I have now have people names. Emmy and Reggie. Had I been thinking I would have named them Brother and Singer. :lol:

I like Boo! But it would also be fun to go with a character from your favorite horror movie (i.e. Nosferatu, Freddy, Frankenstein, Igor, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by dlspeed1
    Moonlight! Ya, I like Boo also! Or Hunter, since he can help with the mice population! Ya, Hunter....:)
    I like Boo best and Hunter second.

As a teen growing up I had a cat named DC. It stood for darn cat on good days and I leave to your imagination what it stood for on bad days. :lol:

Other names... Well you could call him Ten for the 10th month of the year, Tober for October. The show Cats has great names like Mr. Mistofolees (the magical mystical cat). Doom because you hope he will spell doom for the mice. Mousetrap is a cute name for a cat, maybe you could call him trapper for short.

Almost all my cats have nicknames to go with their regular names. The nicknames are usually a manifestation of their regular name. DH is a great one for nicknaming them and they always seem to stick because I start calling them that too. My one cat Rhumba, only answers to his nickname Dumpa. And my wegie woolybear answers better to woozpooz.

How about Salem?

I think it kinda hard coming up with names that seem to fit the cat. Ours is named Mousers and Pedro, kids named them both.

I like the name boo. Seems short and easy to remember :)

Good luck naming your new kitty!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast