Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilters with kitties

Blog Entries
    We have been blessed with a stray cat coming to make his home with us. He is pure black and seem very healthy. We live in the country so he may have a job with keeping the mouse population under control. My Grandchildren are allergic so he will be an outdoors cat.
    I'd like to give him a neat name but I'm having a difficult time coming up with something cool that my husband will actually use.
    What would you call a cat that came to you in October? Names like Midnight, Ebony etc depict his color. Not sure that is what I really want. Our dog's name is Lexie but she was named by my youngest son. He had a little girl in is class named Lexie. Not too imaginative. Help me come up with something. I'm already tired of Darn cat

I have a fluffy black cat named BOO. His tail always reminds me of a halloween kitty. LOL, now that DD took her kitten with her, all three of my cats are pure black. The other two are just RuthieAnn and Bear.

We had a black cat named Pumpkin, a Mrs. Beasley, now I name my cats after flowers, I had Daisey and now Iris. How about Boo?

Shadow....because only the shadow know where he/she came from.

Blog Entries
    I had a black cat we named her Mindy. We also had her brother Mork. Yes, the names were taken form the TV Show that was popular at the time.

How about Boris, or Egor?

Blog Entries
    We name our male black cat, Tobias!

I have to give all my kittens different names as you can't use a name twice when you register tham and I ran out of names for a blabk cat so I call her blackyfornow.

2 of our house cats are black. the big male (15 lean pounds) is named Mike and the small(7 pounds) female monster is named Boo. We have a grey tabby (14 fluffy pounds) who is large also, his name is Sully. They are all names from the cartoon movie Monsters Inc.

Moonlight! Ya, I like Boo also! Or Hunter, since he can help with the mice population! Ya, Hunter....:)

My little black cat was named Trouble. She lived up to her name too.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast