Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting Shops around Gatlinburg, TN

We will be visiting Gatlinburg later this month and was hoping someone would have suggestions for what LQS are in this area. Know they must be there, but in the past, have only found 2-3.

I have visited 2 in Seiverville, Tenn. Both are nice shops. Can't remember the names. When I do remember their names I will post.

Do the Artist's Loop, there is a shop, I believe it is Susan's Mountain Quilting, sopmething like that. In Sevierville, the Cherry Pit. It's in the "old downtown" Sevierville. Also, Holloway's in Crosby, TN

Thanks Boxerlady, I knew about Crafters Loop and Holloways, but did not know about the other one. Sure will look it up. We love the area, but this time I wanted to do some quilt shopping...hopefully DH will agree. LOL

if you don't mind some driving, go on down to Maryville. Don't know the name of the shop but it is on 411 close to where 129 (the Dragon) comes into it.