Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilts for Kids

Many of us have donated to this wonderful charity.Sometimes a tragedy hits close to home. My friend's son-law drowned in a kayak accident, with his 5 year old son found floating in a life vest. I asked Quilts for Kids to donate comfort quilts to the little boy and his sister and they quickly agreed. It feels good to send a gesture of support to this family. Please put Quilts for Kids on your to-do list! Dotty

What a tragic accident. I'm glad that QFK was willing to offer what comfort they could.

I'm so sorry to here about your friend's son in law and his 5 year old son... This has to be very hard on this family. I'm so happy though that QFK is helping out. Much prayers for your friend and her family, and hugs to you Dotty.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's son in law. That is a sad situation. I do sew for quilts for kids. It's nice to know that they helped.

How tragic! My condolences to your friend and her family.

I am sorry to hear about your friend's son-in-law!
    Quilts for Kids is a great organization.

I am happy to be able to make quilts to send to them.
    I am also really excited that we now have a chapter starting in our county. I have been sending all the quilts I made to headquarters but now my quilts will go to kids in need in my county!

Thank you for reminding us all about another wonderful organization. I am so sorry to about the tradegy that touched someone close to you. Hugs, Kat

I love this organization and all that it does for the kids. My heartfelt sympathy to the family and friends who are affected by this tragedy! I will lift them in my prayers!