Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 190 of 197 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1968

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Yes, it unrolls, and inside is a pincushion built in. Theres room for three spools of thread, seam ripper, scissors and od ourse needles and thread. Itry to do them in colors i think youd like.

Received 2 fat quarters in southwest design that I love!! Thank you so much Sustialey. I will definately be able to use them in a project I am working on now!

Blog Entries
    Got a rak today....its from renee ie.gzuslivz, some pretty and different sand from ocean shores wa, and it came in the cutest jar, like a miniture canister.
    Where in the world did you get that little jar???

I still need little jars, annd this is too cute for words!!!
    thanks again

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    This is a VERY LATE but none the less very much APPRECIATED THANK YOU to mrsaj11 for my wonderful RAK. I don't have my cameraso I can't take pictures but she made me the CUTEST note pad holder with my initials on it with a place for a pen, nail clipper and nail file on the back. It is made with the cutest sewing fabric inside and out, some yummy goodies, a spare note pad and a cute journal that will come in very handy. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me my goodies....
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Has anyone heard from Quilty-Louise???
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

Blog Entries
    Not yet.
    That sounds like a very nic rak.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    Got a rak today....its from renee ie.gzuslivz, some pretty and different sand from ocean shores wa, and it came in the cutest jar, like a miniture canister.
    Where in the world did you get that little jar???

I still need little jars, annd this is too cute for words!!!
    thanks again
    Lynnie,

I'm pretty sure I got the jars in the wedding section at Michaels. They are by "Victoria Lynn" 2 inch glass cruets. The package had nine little jars in it. If you can't find them, let me know and I will try.
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Blog Entries
    I recieved a cute Rak from Painicas yesterday. Had coasters fabric and a cute halloween game, Thankyou girlfriend catch you on other side!!! Yes Louise is fine.
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries

Thankyou Patti

Frist one I've recieved in a LONG time!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    i have a question, how many of you like & use the ponytail holders for your bobbins? i saw on a thread that some didnt like them because it prevented them from seeing the thread colors. i am not sure how that happens because the plastic bobbins are see through and the metal ones have holes in them so you can see the thread plus you can always just move the elastic down just a bit to see your thread.

i love them and it has made a world of difference in preventing me from having a bobbin thread tangle monster mess. they are very economical and so easy to use. in my mind, what's not to like but i know as many different quilters as there are, there is at least that many different opinions.
    use em here too.
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Page 190 of 197 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 189 190 191 ... LastLast