Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Many thanks to Ladybug from me, too! I got the same coaster and my hot chocolate is sitting on it right now!
    Special thanks to my buddy Teresa who sent me the most delightful wine country calendar! I really, really, really needed a new one since the one in my office is still turned to June 2001! Thank you!!!
    You betcha!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    Thank you to Sheila-in Erie for two books of ornament Christmas stamps. They will match the stamp and punch I want to use to make cards for next Christmas. Love getting 'non-bill' mail!
    Kris

Blog Entries
    Many thanks to Mary in MO for my special gift... :-) love it...

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

I was RAK'ed today by Mary B in La Crosse Wis. and I would love to say thank you so much, it came on a "need to be perked up" day! A lovely piece of apple fabric, wonderful. Thanks again Mary, sewbeadit
    Sewbeadit
    Montesano, Washington

QuiltyLouise, I look forward to participating in the RAK and appreciate your sending out the updated list over the weekend. I LOVE the idea of sending a random special treat to our quilting friends here on the board! Have a wonderful week everyone!
    ~ Moedeenie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
    QuiltyLouise, I look forward to participating in the RAK and appreciate your sending out the updated list over the weekend. I LOVE the idea of sending a random special treat to our quilting friends here on the board! Have a wonderful week everyone!
    It seems to me that an RAK is whatever the person sending or receiving it wants it to be... The person sending it may keep it private or let the person know who is sending it, maybe they just want to say HEY I'm thinking about you, or you are Special,, it's up to the sender there.. The Receiver also can take it as, I really needed that today,, a special pick me up... a time to think about the sender... Whatever you want to do it's yours to send or receive.. A quiet thank you is nice... JMHO ( I know I have thanked people in the past using names and sometimes pictures but this is a new year.)

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Blog Entries
    krystyna thanks for my needle book, mag and bobbins. much appreciated.

I received and RAK from SEW BEAD IT. A lovely surprise with every piece of fabric something I will be using. You know, I keep reading on the threads, that somehow it seems that these RAK's come at just the right time for the recipients. This one came on a gloomy-can't-decide-if-it-wants-to-rain-or-snow day....wind blowing this was definitely the ray of sunshine missing in my day!

Thank-you Sew Bead It!!!!!
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

Blog Entries
    Yesterday I received beautiful Our Lady of Guadalupe fabric from 3NorwichTerr aka Deby. How thoughtful! I love it.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Yesterday I received beautiful Our Lady of Guadalupe fabric from 3NorwichTerr aka Deby. How thoughtful! I love it.
    Where can I get the fabric of Our Lady of Guadalupe, just read some articles about her in Catholic Digest supplement...

Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast