Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 34 74 83 84 85 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Thank You!

You betcha Sue!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

I was RAK'd today w/some dark chocolate discs from Onalee, thank you my friend, your surprise came just in time!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

I was surprised today to receive a beautiful needle case and a very much needed neck wrap from Quiltymom, together with a very nice note. Thank you so much! They are both lovely and will be used often, with thoughts of your generosity.
    Wendy in VA

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted I wish I had some ice cream.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubesgirl View Post
    I was surprised today to receive a beautiful needle case and a very much needed neck wrap from Quiltymom, together with a very nice note. Thank you so much! They are both lovely and will be used often, with thoughts of your generosity.
    Your very welcome!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Thanks to sewbeadit for the RAK today....some fabric, a note pad and some of the little round thingys to keep the bobbins from unwinding!
    Brenda

Morning Ladies, will be putting raks togeather today to send out.Hope everyone has a great day!!
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Quote Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
    Morning Ladies, will be putting raks togeather today to send out.Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Good Morning , hope all is going well for you. How is the new job doing or have you started yet?
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Blog Entries
    Received a RAK from ValleyQuilterMO aka Donna a couple of days ago and sent her a Pm but wanted to acknowledge her on the board. She sent me a hefty pkg of precut triangles and a pop it case for a rotary cutter or other supplies. Thank you so much as she must have known I just learned how to do flying geese.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigi07 View Post
    Louise, I use color thread on most quilts.. then I have a few that I just used a light gray ... depends on my mood at the time I think

Does anyone here use a lot of heavy interfacing? I use it when I make a purse or for an embroidery stabilizer... I'm asking because I'm wondering if it would be a good RAK?
    I also make purses, so the interfacing would be a PERFECT RAK.

Blog Entries
    Interfacing would be a great idea for RAKs
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 34 74 83 84 85 94 134 184 ... LastLast