Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 93 of 197 FirstFirst ... 43 83 92 93 94 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Wishing all of you a very Happy Easter and Happy Passover or just have a nice day!
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Krystyna i like to collect thimbles. I am glad you liked your Rak. Its ok if you want it to be a soap dish LOL
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
    Krystyna i like to collect thimbles. I am glad you liked your Rak. Its ok if you want it to be a soap dish LOL
    Debbie you need to clean out your message box can't send you any. No pic yet!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

doing it now here is a pic of what what i received from quiltymom. What a great Chicken and look at the chicken magnet oad and pen she made. I love the John Deere Coasters and wild flower seeds. Thank you so much!!! I love it all !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    doing it now here is a pic of what what i received from quiltymom. What a great Chicken and look at the chicken magnet oad and pen she made. I love the John Deere Coasters and wild flower seeds. Thank you so much!!! I love it all !!!
    Your very welcome glade the roosters were good for you!!!! Hope all your seeds grow well!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    Your very welcome glade the roosters were good for you!!!! Hope all your seeds grow well!!!!
    Opps guess she forgot to paint the comb red!!!!

Blog Entries
    I received a wonderful RAK from Brenda21. She sent me a seam ripper, metal hair clips and a beautiful bright floral fat quarter. I am so excited because the fabric will go perfectly in the exploding pineapple quilt I am working on. Thank you so very much, Brenda21!!!
    Diana

Blog Entries
    walk-n-roll - are you using a template for the pineapple quilt? Saw something on a tut about one, but haven't been able to find one in our area.
    Di

Debbie, I see a nice SP box all taped up and ready to be delivered to me....
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Nice package Debbie.

Debbie How are you doing? The new job going well?
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Page 93 of 197 FirstFirst ... 43 83 92 93 94 103 143 193 ... LastLast