Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: RIGHT OR WRONG...I'm guilty.

Blog Entries

RIGHT OR WRONG...I'm guilty.

Yep, I'm guilty. Feeling guilt about all of the time I was spending on the computer with e-mails, this is what I am guilty of. I went through the list of e-mails for today and unsubscribed from a gazillion of them. At least it seemed that way. Reading most of them just made me want to buy something, anything. Most of which I would have no need for. So, I now have arranged my computer time where it will count.....reading all the fabulous threads on the board. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for educating me, giving me ideas galore and just enjoying. I did it...but, it's really not my fault, is it? The devil made me do it.

QM
    Good luck at unsubscribing! I generally don't even try any more, just delete. I love the inspirations I get here.

Power Poster
    So addicted to this board, usually here once but most of the time twice a day. Just enjoy seeing what people are making and answers to some problems

Blog Entries
    I usually com twice a day. Early morning to see what autralia and Europe have to say. Then in the afternoon to catch up with Canada and USA .
    Finished is better than a UFO

I forced myself to unsubscribe from quite a few quilt shops' emails. It has helped quite a bit with all the temptation to buy. Plus you do get to re-direct your time.
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

Love the board. It is my one must read.

My sister-in-law introduced the QB to me and I have been enjoying it every day since then. I have been unsubscribing a few things lately, but QB is definitely a keeper!

Blog Entries
    Mon-Sat between 5:30 and 6:00 a.m., I get up get my coffee and read the paper (at least the comics) I need one good laugh to start my day. Then fix breakfast for DH and I, send him off to work. After that, I head to the computer (more coffee in hand). Quickly check my e-mails and go straight to the QB. I do add a lot of favorites I see posted on the board. I only check those if I'm looking for a certain pattern or tip on accomplishing a fete (yes I said fete). I usually do have the dishwasher or washer going so I do try to multi-task at the same time. Then it's on to the rest of the day planned on my calendar.

UGH! I so need to do the same thing! Maybe I'll get your inspiration...

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    LOL inspiration is where you find it !
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt