Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Secret Angel Swap

Sending you big HUGS and hope you feel better real soon!

(also healing rays of SUNSHINE, today it happens to be sunny here and that always lightens my mood! 8-)

How do I get in on the Secret quilt angel??? thanks

once you get back to that sewing, the humming of your machine will be so soothing to you, your pain will disappear........and your thoughts will be on
    "what block should I do next....."

Get weel soon...MaryJane

I think there is a thread called Secret Quilt Angel photos by Kwhite that we are to post what we received and chat. This way your angel knows you received your item. Several people are posting that they hadnt heard if their gifts were received. Just a thought you might do a search for this link. or look under Kwhite's messages posted. She started the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Lightning
    Thank you Gayle, I am not a stay still person and I have a farm to help with so it is driving me crazy. I am off the pain pills but I hurt All the time to the point I don't sleep. I am just ready for it to heal.
    I am having a tough time sleeping as well. I take some meds and as soon as it wears off, in 4 hours, I am aching like crazy. I get up and take more stuff but I'm usually awake for at least an hour to an hour and a half before I can go back to sleep. Why can't they make pain meds that last more than 4 hours??
    that's a real good question, wish they would

Blog Entries
    Oh--I can imagine how frustrating it is to not be able to help on the farm!! I'm glad the arrival of this package was perfect. :-D

I would like to join the Secret Quilting Angel swap but I can't find where to sign up. Can someone guide me in the right direction.

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSue
    I would like to join the Secret Quilting Angel swap but I can't find where to sign up. Can someone guide me in the right direction.
    You can't anymore, it's closed. Check out the swaps and round robin section, there are always other swaps going on that you could join, and if the SQA is done again next year (I don't see why it wouldn't go again) there should be lots of time to sign up. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2