Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: sent the wrong package

Blog Entries
    My son is stationed in CA...pain when it comes to sending presents...anyways...I was wrapping my other son's quilt and noticed it was the wrong one. My husband said no big deal they will never know...Helloooo...one has "I love my cat" on it and the one that had it does not have a cat. I am so bummed...thankfully the quilt fits in the post office priority box so it will only cost him 14.00 to send it back to me. I will send out the right one today. Hope it gets it on time.

Blog Entries
    Ahhhhhhh don't ya just hate when that happens.

Why not have the son who got the wrong one send it directly to the other son and bypass you.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltinghere

Why not have the son who got the wrong one send it directly to the other son and bypass you.
    Great idea!!!

Actually I did this when selling on this board.I sent a package that had other buyers purchaces in them. I thought I was losing it as I searched for the missing items and then yesterday got a PM from a member letting me know she had extras and she is sending them on to the actual buyers thanks to her honesty!

Blog Entries
    My son that lives in this state will come to my house on Christmas eve and morning. So my other sons sends all the gifts here. Fingers crossed he will be stationed near us next year...he should know this week....that would be an awesome Christmas gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltinghere