Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sewing caddy

I received my caddy today form the Perfect Caddy company. I've seen their ads in sewing and craft magazines for awhile. The cabinet that I have under the extended lid of my sewing machine rests over a plastic 3 drawer piece I picked up at some yard sale, and it is beginning to show that it is really just plastic! So I checked out these wooden caddys on line and broke down and ordered one. My husband said he'd never make me one so just get it. I did get a clear-coat finish but thought I'd save a few bucks and put it together myself. I am glad my husband is away because he would want to use his power driver and I have seen him split wood with that thing! It takes a good strong arm and may yet give me blisters but I want to get it done tonight yet so I can start loading it tomorrow. My scissors, pins, safety pins, thread, machine manual, stuff that is sitting besides my machine and is in my road most of the time. And, it will force me to clean out that plastic piece!! Does anyone else have one of this line?

Sounds interesting!! do you have a link for the company?

www.theperfectcaddy.com

My sister wants one and wants to know the details after I have it together. I told to practice using her husband's powerdriver because today my hands really feel like a couple miles of ditches !!!!

That is really nice!!

cool