Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sewing Pattern for Cement Lawn Goose

Does anyone know where I can buy a pattern for the cement lawn goose? I have looked everywhere and I can not find a pattern to sew. Not even on the internet can I find one. I can find the outfits already made but that is not what I want. I might have to go that direction and make one off of it. Any ideas where to find this? Thx for any ideas. Lura

Check Clotilde website. Seems to me I saw some patterns for lawn geese and lawn dogs in there. (I'm not sure I spelled that right, might be Clothilde). I've never looked at the on-line site but I get catalogs from there. Good luck-I've seen some really cute geese with cute outfits.

About 15 years ago I was able to get patterns at either MaCalls or Simplicity. You may check their pattern books.

I have checked with the patterns company's but I have not checked with Clothide but I will. Thx a bunch. Lura

Blog Entries
    there is a pattern for sale here http://compare.ebay.com/like/2608332...=sbar&_lwgsi=y

i don't think i have the knitting pattern anymore, but this is my goose dressed for the season
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    my mom's goose was assaulted!!!! she was decked out in all her holiday finery when she was attacked by a pack of thug squirrels!! They stole her outfit and took it back to their lair! You could see her pretty little scarf waving in the breeze of their nest way up in the oak tree!!

Quote Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC
    my mom's goose was assaulted!!!! she was decked out in all her holiday finery when she was attacked by a pack of thug squirrels!! They stole her outfit and took it back to their lair! You could see her pretty little scarf waving in the breeze of their nest way up in the oak tree!!
    LOL

Thx so much, this is exactly what I am looking for. I love the sweater, that is so cute, so sorry your goose got attacked. I guess that the squirrels wanted to keep warm too.
    Thx so much for your help. Lura

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC
    :lol: :lol: :lol: