Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Shoe bags for the ladies!!!

Oh drat! Just got rid of all my little kids patterns as all my kids and grandkids are all past that age. I will got root around and see if I can find them before hubby carts them off. Thanks! We do a lot of traveling and our DD is currently living in NZ and doing a lot of traveling as well and these would be absolutely perfect for her and for me!
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams...live the life you have imagined. Thoreau

Those are very cute and look fun to make.

How cute aree those......

Quote Originally Posted by nursie76 View Post
    Oh drat! Just got rid of all my little kids patterns as all my kids and grandkids are all past that age. I will got root around and see if I can find them before hubby carts them off. Thanks! We do a lot of traveling and our DD is currently living in NZ and doing a lot of traveling as well and these would be absolutely perfect for her and for me!
    Just make sure when you sew the bottom of the leg together not to sew from seam to seam but from front to back. Good luck, hope you can still retrieve some, otherwise it's just very easy to try to make yourself a pattern on a cardboard.
    Elfi
    Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3