Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Thread: shoe brand, does anyone have these?

I have the hiking boots by Merrill, they work for me I have problems with my shins.
    $120, lots of buck but worth it.

Merrill is a great brand. My husband wears them and loves them, and my granddaughter, who has a genetic bone disorder wears them, (she's 4). These are the most supportive and fitting for her and her problems.

I have worn them for years. I wear the mules in the winter. I love them. They are true to size and very comfortable. I too have feet problems.

Blog Entries
    I bought Merrell sandals on sale last summer, and I love them. Yes, the support is good for my high arch. maybe it would work for you, too, but you won't know until you try them on. I found them again at DSW (Designer Show Wearhouse) for $60 and bought 2 more pair in tan and black. The salesperson told me they sell the same style every year! Lucky me!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    Merrill, Clarks and Dansko are among the best brands for shoes. All are well-made with good arch and foot support. I got used to spending about $100 per pair of shoes a decade ago. For me, it's the difference between feeling fine and having feet that hurt. One good thing about these shoes is that they can last a LONG time! My inside Dansko shoes lasted a good five years before I had to replace them. Same thing with my Birkenstock outdoor sandals.
    Hi there! I am on my poor ole arthritic feet for a long day at work and I wear Danskos-very comfortable. I also had a pair of Merrill's winter shoes and they were very durable and comfortable.

Hubby and I both wear Merrels. We buy ours in a boot shop in Charm, Ohio. I have learned that it doesn't pay to wear the cheap shoes. My feet complain and they don't last as long either. I don't buy expensive but I do buy good shoes.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9