Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sick of work......

it's been rainy all week and I'm just grumpy. We are undergoing a national certification and I have spent 2 weeks rewriting policies, checking files--absolutely NOTHING that I enjoy.

I look at my sewing room and know I won't be able to sit down for the next 2 weeks. I think I am in need of a vacation and some sunny weather!

How's everyone else's weather affecting them??

rain, rain and more rain
    DH put out a small garden (thought he would never get it out for the rain!)
    Now it is raining everyday and can't get in it to chop out the weeds (they grow faster than the tomotoes!)

Hey Quiltwoman! Come on out here! Sunny and warm. Ok, it's hot!
    BTW...thank you, I got your package. Yours will DEFINITELY be in the mail on Monday. Had to go and find something else to put in it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by quiltwoman
    it's been rainy all week and I'm just grumpy. We are undergoing a national certification and I have spent 2 weeks rewriting policies, checking files--absolutely NOTHING that I enjoy.

I look at my sewing room and know I won't be able to sit down for the next 2 weeks. I think I am in need of a vacation and some sunny weather!

How's everyone else's weather affecting them??

ditto on sick of rain!!! We have red dirt here in this part of NC, and It's awful in the yard! Sorry you can't take time to sew though, that sucks :wink:

Rainy in Maine too. Too much rain!

All this rain, and humidity and yuckiness is certainly affecting my mood too..and my breathing ( I have asthma ) It makes me all feel tired, and grumpy, and like I don't want to do anything productive....I've got to send a special thanks to Pogo's game site though.....it's kept all my bored days indoors very occupied lol. I'd like some sun...and to be out in it...even if it is just to work on my garden.

We've had some rain, mainly thunder and lightning though, temperature wise hasn't been too bad, not too cold, not too hot.

It's been raining here pretty much all week and according to the forecast, it's gonna rain all next week too!! Sometimes when the air pressure changes, I really hurt and the dreary days make it worse!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well you guys can send some of that rain down to Houston. We are DRY. Humid, but dry.

Blog Entries
    Cooler weather in the low 70's...the threat of rain and cloudy skies most of the week, carrying into the weekend... dreary looking. I am spending time mare staring, house cleaning and sewing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast