Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Signatures..

  1. #1
    ibeesewin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    winter/Texas:summer/Illinois
    Posts
    359
    I have noticed that there are lots of signatures that look like they are hand written.
    How do you do that???

  2. #2
    Power Poster erstan947's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,087
    Blog Entries
    47
    http://www.mylivesignature.com/
    Go to this link and follow instructions.

  3. #3
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    have fun, follow the link that the other quilter posted

    Quote Originally Posted by lynn2354
    I have noticed that there are lots of signatures that look like they are hand written.
    How do you do that???

  4. #4
    Super Member KathyAire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    3,410
    Go to this link:
    http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_1.php
    and follow the signature wizard instructions.
    Once you get the signature you want, then choose 'want to use this signature'
    then choose the 'generate BB code', then 'generate code for my hand written signature'. When the code is created, highlight it and copy it to the signature spot in your profile. Follow the steps exactly.

  5. #5
    ibeesewin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    winter/Texas:summer/Illinois
    Posts
    359
    Woo....Hoo...it worked. Thanks for the link I have it bookmarked.

  6. #6
    Super Member Lneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Go to this link:
    http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_1.php
    and follow the signature wizard instructions.
    Once you get the signature you want, then choose 'want to use this signature'
    then choose the 'generate BB code', then 'generate code for my hand written signature'. When the code is created, highlight it and copy it to the signature spot in your profile. Follow the steps exactly.
    Thanks Kathy for such a great contribution for all the quilters and for sharing this with us! :-D

  7. #7
    Super Member pab58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    near Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,418
    Blog Entries
    1
    lynn2324, I would love to see your avitar quilt up close and personal! :wink: Would you post a pic for us? :-)

  8. #8
    ibeesewin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    winter/Texas:summer/Illinois
    Posts
    359
    Hi Patty,
    I gave this quilt to my niece for a shower gift. It is paper piecing and took 2hrs for each square. Good thing it was a baby quilt or it would have never gotten finished.
    These are the only pictures that I have. I am making a lavender and yellow one for my grandaughter. IF I ever get it finished I will post pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  9. #9
    Super Member pab58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    near Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,418
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn2354
    Hi Patty,
    I gave this quilt to my niece for a shower gift. It is paper piecing and took 2hrs for each square. Good thing it was a baby quilt or it would have never gotten finished.
    These are the only pictures that I have. I am making a lavender and yellow one for my grandaughter. IF I ever get it finished I will post pictures.
    I love roses, and your quilt really caught my eye. It's so lovely. Please post pics of your other one whenever you can. :wink: Thanks for posting your pink one so I could see it even better. 8-)

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Paige, Texas
    Posts
    1,116
    Just like the one along side of your name

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.