Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Snow Shoveling

Snow Shoveling

We have about 5.6" and I shoveled the driveway and sidewalk. It wasn't too bad, except the end of the driveway that had a huge pile from the snowplow. But I am really feeling it now, especially in my shoulders!

Darn the snow plows! They always plow the driveway shut after you just finished shoveling.

I'm ready for spring.

Quilting is my therapy

I was ready for spring prior to us getting 8 inches on 2/21/13 and last night we got another 7 inches. We are expecting another 1-2 inches of snow tonight. I want my ground hog forecast, he did not see his shadow. LOL. Feel your pain from the Midwest.

Sorry about your mess with the snow.

Power Poster
    No no no, I never shovel snow anymore I just won't take the chance of messing up my shoulders for quilting. It is either push the light stuff or break out the snowblower(with the electric starter) Sorry you are feeling it today and hopefully it's just stiff muscles!

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry to say this but I paid $1,700 for studded snow tires and need more snow here in Northeastern Oregon to make it worth the money. I need a really good snow that lasts! We keep getting snow on the mountain passes but the snow here on the side of the mountain just disappears after it falls. I never should have bought these dang tires this year. I jinxed this winter!
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

Blog Entries
    I figure Mother Nature brought it so I will wait for her to remove it. I'll assist her with some snow melt stuff but thats all I do any more. I fell a couple winters ago and messed up my arm-shoulder and the area I call the wing and the tailbone.Seriously I'd rather give birth than suffer through another bruised tailbone.