Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So, do I forgive him?

Give him points for being honest. He could have pretended he did not know why your scissors had whiskers stuck to them!

How does he feel when you use his tools? My DH does not mind me using his tools as long as I put them back.

Power Poster
    I don't think using your scissors to trim his beard was a cardinal sin. I also would give him a pass.

But make sure he gets a new beard trimmer.

Banned
    lol That's so funny!

I say let him know he is still on your good side.

I agree with Bearisgray........make sure he gets a new beard trimmer.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

shouldn't hurt a good pair of scissors.
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

LOL would like a picture of that! I agree he gets points for honesty. I make sure that DH & DS have lots of scissors to choose from so they aren't tempted by mine. The junk drawer alone currently has four pairs, although that number fluctuates.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

I'd give him a pass, but I'd also go out and buy scissors for every room in the house.

I might forgive him, but would buy a new pair of scissors just in case. I love it - my family never asks, just goes ahead and uses my things without permission, then never put them back. A half-shorn face might have been interesting. It could be a real fashion statement. LOL.

Blog Entries
    He gets a pass.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    LOL this is why DH has 2 beard trimmers, 2 ear trimmers (one in each bathroom) and house scissors all over the place-the garage, the guest room (yes I said in the guest room!LOL), the kitchen and even in the sheds out back. Got tired of him taking my good scissors and bought some cheapies and put them every where(and yes even replace my good scissors !LOL). Some places have 2 .. LOL
    If its the first time, be gentle .. LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast