Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: So, we're off to the dog show.....

So, we're off to the dog show.....

My lovely Ocean, who is my avatar, is being shown on Saturday at the Shetland Sheepdog Specialty Show in Chilliwack, BC. Wish me luck!!! She is now spayed and is being shown in the "Altered" category. She won a Best Puppy in Show when she was 7 months old so I'm hoping for a repeat performance. This picture is a couple of years old and she is a lot more coat now. It is right to the ground and she looks spectacular!!! Can you tell I'm in love??
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Linda
    Pets are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole. (Roger Caras made this quote about dogs, but I love cats too!)

Good luck at the show, she is beautiful. My Bailey is just a mixed breed "mutt" but I love her all the same.
    Lori - MamaBear

Absolutely gorgeous! Glad my little manly poodle can't see her or he might leave home! Good luck, and like I said, she's gorgeous!
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

Blog Entries
    She is beautiful Lots of luck with the show

Blog Entries
    She is beautiful. Her eyes are so bright and she looks like she is ready to take on the world! Wonderful photo.

She is beautiful.Good luck with the showing.

We picked up our new puppy yesterday. 7 week old sable sheltie. After just 2 days she has captured our hearts.

She is gorgeous! And what a beautiful backdrop for such a pretty dog. I wish I had known sooner there was a show on Saturday in Chilliwack - I would have been there. Good luck at the show..

Quote Originally Posted by judith ann View Post
    She is beautiful.Good luck with the showing.

We picked up our new puppy yesterday. 7 week old sable sheltie. After just 2 days she has captured our hearts.
    Thank you for your good wishes. Oh - a new sable puppy!!! How exciting! What did you name her? Congratulations! Shelties are such wonderful pets and devoted family dogs. I have had shelties for 30 years and never regretted a moment!
    Linda
    Pets are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole. (Roger Caras made this quote about dogs, but I love cats too!)

Quote Originally Posted by RainyBC View Post
    She is gorgeous! And what a beautiful backdrop for such a pretty dog. I wish I had known sooner there was a show on Saturday in Chilliwack - I would have been there. Good luck at the show..
    Thanks Rainy. This picture was taken at James Bay in Victoria. The show starting tomorrow is a Sheltie Specialty as well as an all breed. It would have been nice to meet you there!
    Linda

She is beautiful, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast