Soa

Old 11-02-2011, 08:14 PM

Default Soa

Does anyone here watch the tv show on Fox Sons of Anarchy? Its in its fourth season and it just keeps getting better and can not wait from week to week to see what kind of crazy, shocking turn the show will take next. If you do watch the show, what do you think will happen next??
Old 11-02-2011, 08:21 PM

I've been watching it since it first aired and every season gets more and more interesting, I think the season will end with Jax finding out that Clay put the hit on Tara and it will divide the clubhouse and put them against each other. Glad there's another person on here that watches it.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:53 PM

lol I bought the first 3 seasons and love the show, tonight is the first half of the season finale, and I believe it has been picked up for a 5th season? My neighbor loves the show so much that when his cable company dropped FX he dropped them and switched companies lol
Old 12-02-2011, 11:36 PM

My whole family becamed hooked the first Christmas after the first season had aired. My sister at this time was home from college and asked for the series for Christmas. The next two days after Christmas we had one of the biggest snow storms of the year and we ended up watching it and have been hooked ever since. I am sure they will end this season with us wondering if another attempt to kill Clay is good or not. I think the new District Attorney is a lost brother of John Teller, I think since Wendy is back and working at the hospital the Cartel will ended up killing her instead of Tara and I have heard quite a few think the new cop will ended up being Juice's dad but I think he is kinda young for that maybe a brother...........Anyways I after this Tuesday night I will be lost until next September.........lol Kind of sad how one show can affect a person so much.