Since everyone has been asking for the directions. here they are!
Here you go!
1 tube sock
1/2 c of rice
poly fiber fill
twist tie or 1/2in ribbon
pom for hat
puff paint for the nose
thin black marker
hot glue gun and glue
fabric of your choice..
1. fill the bottom of the sock with rice
2. Stuff the poly fiber fill on top of the rice to make the body
3. tie off so you can make the head
4. take more poly fiber fill to make the head.
5. Tie it off again this will be your head
6. fold top of the sock down around the head
7. hot glue the pom into the center of the folded sock
8. cut a 2 1/2 in strip 30 in long. fold in half and sew make a tube so you can turn it right side out
9. iron the tube.
10.take the tube with the finished end and place it around the head of the snowman.
11. Cut the tube make sure you have a little to tuck under the finished end
12. hot glue all the way around the bottom (cuff of sock) start with the cut end and place fabric around the hat.
13. hot glue the finished edge down you want to cover the cut edge.
14. the rest of the tube will be your scarf. cut it to the length you want after you tie it.
15. cut out mittens, I used applique heat n bond to the back of the gloves you will need to cut out 4 of the gloves for the front and back
16. place the floral wire on one side of the glove with the adhesive on it...place the other on top and iron. repeat for the other glove
17. remove the scarf and wrap floral wire around the neck of the snow man a couple of times . I used a pencil to get the curly in the wire. Just wrap it around it.
18. hot glue the bottons on the body
19. Put the face on your snowman, the puffy paint will take about an hour to dry, while it is drying I lay them on their back.
20. re tie the scarf around the neck...
And it is complete!
Let me know if you have any questions!