Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some Wedding March

HMK
    Not my cuppa tea but to each their own. It was probably unique to them and their lives, though.

What a wonderful bright spot you put in my day with this. Been a little blue lately but this sure put the smile back on my face.
    What a wonderful grp. of friends. Can you imagine the fun they had practicing this?

Not my cup of tea either, neither the music or dancing, just seems very disrespectful in a house of God. Were it at a banquet hall or reception hall, fine. Sorry, JMHO.

Blog Entries
    Fun to watch but I'm also old fashioned and would like to see that at the reception rather then the ceremony.

Love this! Marriage is truly a celebration and they certainly did! Wish I could have been there! What JOY!

Wow, happy, happy group, must have taken a lot of practice. thanks for sharing.
    with a passion for quilting and vintage machines..Singers: 99, 4 featherweights, Redeye 66, Lotus 66, Phoenix 27, 15-91, 301A
    Colleen S.

Senior Member oldtnquiltinglady's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I LOVED THIS. Such a fun way to begin their lives together.....Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Make every day count for something!

JoAnn

Blog Entries
    I love it! Its great that people incorporate their own personalities in their ceremony. We had a very low key and casual ceremony in our back yard and after the vows we sang "I got you babe" by Sonny & Cher. Song sheets had been handed out to the guests as they set up their lawn chairs!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Sorry- I'm not religious but I also feel this "flash mob" performance may be more appropriate for the reception than in a church. Their wedding- their choice. Wonder how it will look to their children in 15 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Needles View Post
    Not my cup of tea either, neither the music or dancing, just seems very disrespectful in a house of God. Were it at a banquet hall or reception hall, fine. Sorry, JMHO.
    I totally agree, Needles. This would have been more appropriate in a club, but not in God's house. JMO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast