Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sons wedding pics

I made the ring bearer pillows for both my daughters weddings. We worried about how they looked, if they were straight, perfect, embelllished, and no body bothered looking at them Beautiful wedding pictures.

Beautiful!! Congratulations!! Your son looks just like you. Best wishes to the bride, groom and combined family.

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful pictures and everyone looks really happy. I've been following your posts about the pillow. My daughter is getting married tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be beautiful, so that's an answered prayer. There were so many details to finish and we are finally ready, but I am so tired. I hope that I can sleep well tonight. The bridesmaids' dresses are the same color as in your son's wedding. Congratulations to you all.

Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by cherylynne
    Beautiful pictures and everyone looks really happy. I've been following your posts about the pillow. My daughter is getting married tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be beautiful, so that's an answered prayer. There were so many details to finish and we are finally ready, but I am so tired. I hope that I can sleep well tonight. The bridesmaids' dresses are the same color as in your son's wedding. Congratulations to you all.
    Congratulations to you and your Daughter!! We were very busy that weekend!! I am finally recovering! LOL We had a cool day but the sun was shining so all was well. I hope you will share pictures with us too! But more importanly have fun and make wonderful memories!!

Blog Entries
    Really nice wedding pictures............................nice LQS here by Flint on your way home upnorth...........if you have any money left..........or did you leave it all in Ohio? calla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2