Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Southern WI members - any damage?

We've had some strong storms going through here tonight. Possible tornado towards Madison, lots of strong winds and trees and power lines down. Our power only dimmed, so not too bad here, but I'm wondering about the rest of you?

we are waiting for those storms right now in southwestern Michigan. I hope it rains and cools down, it has been horrible.

I'm in Verona and we lost power for almost 3 hours and trees down all over. My son was at the high school for a dance and they had to go to the basement. It was scary for a while but we are all good. No basement here so my guinea pig and I sat in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. Said many prayers. Hope everyone else is okay. Sending prayers to all who need it.

Amy, I thought they were saying that there was a possible tornado in Verona - was that confirmed? Glad you're ok!

I think there may have been a tornado east of here but they are sending people out to confirm that.

my mom is in Kenosha and they had over 300 trees down,a man on a motorcycle was killed when a tree hit him.lots of damage in that area and into the northern part of Il.