Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Spas in Manhattan, NY?

Spas in Manhattan, NY?

My daughter and her husband recently moved to Manhattan. They both have birthdays coming up in February, and I thought they might enjoy a couples massage/spa day. I called a couple of places, and naturally, both told me they are the best. Can anyone here recommend a nice spa? I hate to purchase a $200 package without knowing what the place is like.

Thanks!

Scrappy, I just sent an e-mail to my son who lived in Manhattan, NY for one year. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from him.

Carol Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Ann View Post
    Scrappy, I just sent an e-mail to my son who lived in Manhattan, NY for one year. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from him.
    I'll look forward to your response. I was trying to think of a non-obvious way to ask my daughter about a spa, but she's no dummy and will surely see through me. I did a quick google search of Manhattan spas and I was living in a dream world thinking $200 would be enough for a couples spa/massage. Some of the spas cost up to $400!

Scrappy

Here is one Spa in Manhattan, NY. their e-mail address is: MetamorphosisSpa@gmail.com phone number is:
    212-751-6051. Hope this information is helpful .
    Carol Ann

Thank you, Carol Ann. I'll give them a call.