Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starting My Mornings

Starting My Mornings

Since I found this wonderful site, I start my mornings here with my cup of coffee. I always go to "What's New" and read whatever catches my attention. I always get a chuckle reading posts! I love seeing pic's of all the beautiful work everyone does. This is just a fun place! You all just make my day start off Great!

I do this too, check email, check FB, then quiltingboard. I love Ditters's jokes and whatever is going on. I get lots of quilt pattern ideas.

The ladies at my guild "think" I know a lot when I do demos. They all come from quilting board. And I love pictures of your quilts.
    Jean in MI

I too start my day here. Maybe not the first thing I do, but one of the firsts before I get going.

I put the coffee on, throw in a load of laundry, get my coffee, check e-mail then I get on the Quilting Board and enjoy the laughs, helpful information, photos and the support from everyone. It's a great way to have coffee with cyber friends and start my day.

Power Poster
    QB is the first thing I check in the morning with my toast and tea too.

ditto everything said above .... great way to start off the day ... and end the day!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Blog Entries
    I get up at 5:30, have my quiet time, drink a cup of coffee, watch the morning news at 6:00 and then, yeah, time for the QB. I usually stay on the board for nearly an hour as there is so, so much information, beautiful pictures and helpful hints. Thank you QB.

Me too. I check this board many times throughout the day!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

yup me too cup of coffee and quilting forum. also news on in the background.

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Me too, I admit. With pain and tummy meds and my cold-and-carbonated caffeine, checking the news, email, facebook (99% family contacts), and then QB - starting with the "archive section" at the the very bottom of the page, I wait for the meds to kick in. The day feels weird and unfinished when I have to rush out without checking in first.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast