Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers

I have to do this sorry...

My favorite team of all time and the best, in my opinion are yet again, GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!

Seven would be heaven!!!

Thanks for allowing me that!

DH loves the Steelers, he's from PA. Steelers fans are like no other, winning or not they pack the stands. I dont have a fav team, I just like a good game. This will be a good game. Packers will give the steelers a run for their money. Most didnt want the Packers to win because it would really challenge the steelers, for me thats what its all about.

Quote Originally Posted by leatheflea
    DH loves the Steelers, he's from PA. Steelers fans are like no other, winning or not they pack the stands. I dont have a fav team, I just like a good game. This will be a good game. Packers will give the steelers a run for their money. Most didnt want the Packers to win because it would really challenge the steelers, for me thats what its all about.
    I think the Steelers are up for any challenge! Definitely makes for a better game. Who wants a blowout? Boring!!! Fun, but boring. :lol:

they better watch out the Packers are coming for them:)

Banned
    Not real crazy about the Steelers ever since the Seahawks played them a couple years ago in the Super Bowl and the officials ruled everything for the Steelers and made some really bad calls that cost us the game.

Sorry,
    Sherryl
    Candlequilter

Go Packers!

Quote Originally Posted by candlequilter
    Not real crazy about the Steelers ever since the Seahawks played them a couple years ago in the Super Bowl and the officials ruled everything for the Steelers and made some really bad calls that cost us the game.

Sorry,
    Sherryl
    Candlequilter

Go Packers!
    Don't apologize! That's what makes it so interesting. Steeler fans feel there are plenty of bad calls on us also!

Blog Entries
    I am so totally sick of FB!!!! Soon to be followed by BB!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Really enjoyed watching the games yesterday ... I think the match up for the Super Bowl is going to be a good one! Congrats to the Steelers and Packers - I expect a close game. And, as a lifelong Vikings fan, I get used to saying "There's always next year"!!!!

My husband's cousin Chuck was head coach of the Steelers for many many years he would come to family reunions and bring a couple players my husband was young then and I wonder what happened to the pics they used to have of all that probably got passed to some relative somewhere anyway Chuck was a really nice guy didn't know he used to work fro the Browns too. Of course I hate football so it doens't matter to me

ah come on, don't you feel sorry for the Jets, its been 40 years since they been to a SuperBowl.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast