Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Still working on gifts. Anyone else up working on theirs too??

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe I am up and still working on the last of the Christmas gifts. It is 3:52am. I actually went to bed but woke up 2:30 only because I wanted these things done, they are for my DM so they have to be done. I'm making table toppers and coasters. What are you trying to get finished?

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas Carrie, Hope you got everything finished. I got up very early, couldn't sleep. It is a white Christmas here. Hope you and your family enjoy the holiday.

Good Morning. It is 4:13 Christmas morning and I have been awake for 2 hours. Thought I would check in to see if anyone else was awake. Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Blog Entries
    Good morning and Merry Christmas to you all too!! We are having a white Christmas too and I love it even if it is only about an inch of snow.

I have been up all night. I am just upset about the little things that I alone worry about. I couldn't sleep so I cross-stitched some and just sat around most of the night. We have some snow but just a good dusting. I hope you get it all done.

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas Carrie, Hope you have a wonderful day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TN Donna
    I have been up all night. I am just upset about the little things that I alone worry about. I couldn't sleep so I cross-stitched some and just sat around most of the night. We have some snow but just a good dusting. I hope you get it all done.
    I finally got it all done about 5:30. Then I went and laid down for an hour now it's time to get up and get the day started. Donna I hope your day goes better. Merry Christmas!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clem55
    Merry Christmas Carrie, Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Merry Christmas to you too!! I have snow for my Birthday so you know it's gonna be a wonderful day for me. :-)

You're better than me, I gave my fil a top that's not finished!! LOL too big (101x108) to rush through and scared I'd screw it up so, I'll get it back and finish quilting it after the holidays!! :oops: Heart was in the right place.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I helped my dil finish a queen sized quilt for her parents last night! Our fingers are sore, this is her first project hand quilting, and she did awesome! It took a lot of time, and getting it done was a gift for me! LOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast