Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: The stockings were hung by the chimney with care . . .

I tried to hang up one of my mom's nylons one year in hopes that I'd get it full of goodies! I didn't! It was only filled about to the knee, but I can still remember hearing Santa laugh when he went into the living room. For DGD, I put hair goodies socks, lip gloss, CDs, gloves and whatever else I can find that's cute. For DGS I put socks super hero undies, cologne, candy, DVDs, etc. My mantle looks so pretty, right now!

Blog Entries
    Toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, sugar free gum, hankies, Barrett's, headbands, nail polish, nail files, fingernail clippers. Walk down the aisles in the dollar store, you can fill a stocking with useful things for every age.

Joyce, Thanks for jogging the memories! Yes, we used one of our socks and we put it up with our letter a couple of weeks before. I can't remember what we got in it but it was just a little bit of something to eat.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5