Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: stop work order, or approval? Quilt inspectors

stop work order, or approval? Quilt inspectors

Sometimes it's so hard to understand what the the inspector is trying to tell you. When the machine is going a mile a minute,... and they climb on top and lay down, is that a "stop work, you're being shut down".... or "This I like!"?

Name:  stormtavishingsmall.jpg
Views: 1773
Size:  97.5 KB

I was so proud of myself for actually sitting down to practice, and for trying out McTavishing for the first time too. (No, I didn't balance the tension, and no, it's not even or even good) I didn't get 5 minutes in before she casually got up from laying against me and laid down there. No wonder I have to relearn every time I get to FMQ. LOL!
    Tammi - I've found that many baby steps tend to get you further than a huge leap in followed by a huge leap out - http://www.archaicarcane.com
    Singer 411G, 301A, 2x 221 (featherweight), 222k - the holy grail, 99-, 15-90 Centennial, 27, VS2, 28 hc, 128 knee bar, 201-2, 31-15, Pfaff 130-6. Non-Vintage - Pfaff 6122, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81595 serger, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81155, 2013 APQS Lucey

Power Poster
    Pretty girl!

Mind want to inspect when I have it in my lap. Wouldn't know how to sew without her.

Thanks She's the CKD lady we've been discussing in the other thread. She has no idea she's ill, and I'm very happy about that, even if she is a little stinker sometimes.
    Tammi - I've found that many baby steps tend to get you further than a huge leap in followed by a huge leap out - http://www.archaicarcane.com
    Singer 411G, 301A, 2x 221 (featherweight), 222k - the holy grail, 99-, 15-90 Centennial, 27, VS2, 28 hc, 128 knee bar, 201-2, 31-15, Pfaff 130-6. Non-Vintage - Pfaff 6122, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81595 serger, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81155, 2013 APQS Lucey

LOL, too cute. She's just making sure you are doing it right.
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

So cute! We are pet-less right now and do miss a furry friend.
    Alyce

Blog Entries
    She's very sweet, I think she is saying it's time for some loving, no more sewing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitchnripper View Post
    So cute! We are pet-less right now and do miss a furry friend.
    We are too - I do miss them. She looks like she could be a descendant of my first cat, FritzyTail. He was such a love!
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

My cat, Roscoe does that also. Same when I am sitting at the Computer. No way he is going to move until I stop what am doing. He is very affectionate, and spoiled. I thank him every day for adopting me. I haven't tried FMQ and understand having to relearn to do things because of him. LOL

How very cute!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast